The Rev. Dr. Rob Voyle is a leader in the development and use of appreciative inquiry in church and coaching settings.
Rob's Approach to Training
- Helpful: Training must provide practical, sustainable solutions for today's challenges.
- Humorous: Creativity and humor go together as people enjoy new insights.
- Healing: We create opportunities for people to experience transformational insights that lead to new ways of living, working, and being in the world.
>> See more on Rob's
Helpful, Humorous, Healing
approach to training.
Free Tele-Seminar Recordings
The following recordings are available.
Click on the link to access the Tele-Seminar recording
If you have any questions please contact
What Participants Say
Rob will enhance your ability to delight in yourself, your neighbor and God through his insightful, practical, loving, professionally grounded, appreciative and often mischievous coaching and
teaching skills; and that will make you a better leader and citizen in God's creation.
Ed Leidel, Episcopal Bishop and Congregational Coach serving North America
Practical, Creative, Strategies for
- The Nature of Hope.
- Resolving Painful Memories.
- Resolving Grief.
- Forgiveness and the Art of Releasing Resentment
What Readers Say
This book is a gold mine of practical methods to make things better.
Ed Leidel, Episcopal Bishop and Congregational Coach serving North America.
Rob Voyle has produced the most comprehensive manual for dealing with the consequences of serious negative life events.
Andy Austin, author, The Rainbow machine: Tales from a Neurolinguist's Journal.