Designing a Church Board Retreat
The Tele-Seminar will guide participants through the process of designing a vestry or church board retreat.
Some of the topics will included:
- Determining a successful outcome for the retreat.
- Reverse engineering the desired outcome.
- Creating an appreciative inquiry process to achieve the desired outcome.
- Designing the questions for the inquiry.
- Implementing the process.
>> To listen to the seminar please complete the following.
You will receive an email with the link to the recording.
Your email address will be subscribed to our monthly Appreciative Way newsletter which includes information about upcomming tele-seminars. You may unsubscribe at any time
Privacy: We never rent, sell, or share your email.
If you have any questions please contact
What Participants Say
Rob will enhance your ability to delight in yourself, your neighbor and God through his insightful, practical, loving, professionally grounded, appreciative and often mischievous coaching and
teaching skills; and that will make you a better leader and citizen in God's creation.
Ed Leidel, Episcopal Bishop and Congregational Coach serving North America