The Rev. Dr. Rob Voyle is the author of Restoring Hope and is a leader in the development and use of appreciative inquiry in church and coaching settings.
Rob's Approach to Writing and Training
- Helpful: Training must provide practical, sustainable solutions for today's challenges.
- Humorous: Creativity and humor go together as people enjoy new insights.
- Healing: I create opportunities for people to experience transformational insights that lead to new ways of living, working, and being in the world.
>> See more on Rob's
Helpful, Humorous, Healing
approach to training.
Receive The Appreciative Way our Free Email Newsletter
and receive advance notice of future programs.
Privacy: We never rent, sell, or share your email.
Training Schedule: Resolving, Trauma, Grief, and Resentment
No Resolving, Trauma, Grief, and Resentment webinars are scheduled at this time.
Please see training schedule for a complete listing of all webinar programs
Restoring Hope: Resolving, Trauma, Grief, and Resentment Webinar
Grow Your Skills to Help People Resolve Trauma, Grief, and Resentment
The webinar provides:
- Online access to recorded presentations you access at your convenience
- Six weekly live tutorials to discuss the strategies and gain just-in-time-consultation
- Special Bonus: Access to Rob Voyle's video: Resolving Traumatic Grief
Do you work with people who are:
- Weighed down by painful memories?
- Are stuck in grief and unable to move forward?
- Seem to forgive only to have the resentment return full force?
Then this webinar is designed for you!
This webinar will allow you to read and listen to content at your own pace and then ask questions and receive just-in-time consultation as you develop your healing skills.
Total hours of online content: 8.5 hours.
Restoring Hope provides essential tools for clergy, coaches, psychologists, spiritual directors, and counselors.
- Tutorial 1: Introduction to the Appreciative Strategies
- Tutorial 2: Resolving Painful Memories
- Tutorial 3: Resolving Grief
- Tutorial 4: Forgiving Others
- Tutorial 5: Forgiving Self
- Tutorial 6: Participant Projects
Cost and Cancellation
Complete Early Tuition cost: $295 payable prior to Week 1.
Cancellation with a 15% cancellation fee may be made prior to the first week and the receipt of personal passwords.
No refunds are available after receipt of the passwords and access to the online material.
What Readers Say About Restoring Hope
This book is a gold mine of practical methods to make things better.
Ed Leidel, Episcopal Bishop and Congregational Coach Serving North America.
Rob Voyle has produced the most comprehensive manual for dealing with the consequences of serious negative life events.
Andy Austin, author, The Rainbow Machine: Tales from a Neurolinguist's Journal.
This book is filled with things you can actually do to heal from grief and resentment. Whether you use this book on your own, as a member of a group, or to help others, you will find here a resource rich with hands-on and effective strategies for healing. Jim Finley, author, Merton's Palace of Nowhere.