Congregational Vitality and Transition Consultant Teleconference
Adjudicatory Consultant Teleconference
- Get just-in-time consultation as you engage with congregations.
- Collaborate with peers to innovate new strategies.
- Complete access to Appreciative Inquiry Webinar resources.
- Complete access to Search Consultant resources.
Training Schedule: Adjudicatory Consultant Teleconference
No Adjudicatory Consultant Teleconference webinars are scheduled at this time.
Please see training schedule for a complete listing of all webinar programs
Just-In-Time Consultation for Innovation and Sustainability
Many of our congregations are unstainable in their current form. As a church we need to innovate new sustainable ways of sharing the Gospel and doing ministry.
"Learning on the job" is one of the most powerful ways to learn and grow your skills. But it is often daunting to launch into activity when you don't quite know what you will need to know.
This teleconference will provide the just-in-time consultation you need to engage congregations in:
- Development and Vitality Initiatives.
- Creating Sustainable Ministries.
- Leadership Transitions.
- Large scale congregation interventions such as Appreciative Inquiry Summits.
Who Should Attend
This teleconference is designed for adjudicatory personnel engaged in congregation development and clergy transitions.
Join with peers to innovate strategies to engage congregations in their development and transition.
Teleconferences are limited to 8 participants to allow maximum participation, engagement and sharing of resources.
Participants in this year-long teleconference will have access to:
These two resources have a combined individual value of $545.